7.2.10

Good morning beautiful.

Another morning with nothing to do until work.
So my life story, here it is in a nut shell.
I was born October 18, 1992 in Seattle, WA. A week later than expected.
My mom and dad were not married and by the time I was two they had split.
Until I was four I still saw my dad consistently. Due to circumstances between my
Mom and Dad, the contact with him was cut off and I did not talk to him again
until I was 13. When I was four and lived in some apartments in a bad neighborhood,
I experienced something no child or adult should have to. Nothing much happened until
I was in the sixth grade. That was the year that I had transitional PTSD and anxiety.
I missed 87 consecutive days of school. I would not come out of my room and for
certain reasons my mom didn't say anything to me, or even really notice how sad I was.
Finally, my Mom realized something was wrong and got me help. I still finished the sixth grade without having to go to summer school.
Again, nothing really happened again until my freshman year at Washington High School.
I had found out about this school in another district called Tacoma School of the Arts. It
was everything I ever dreamed of in a school. Me, and four other students from Washington
tried out. All of us but one got in. That made me sad because the one the did not get in was really close to me. And I felt really bad. When my sophomore year started at SOTA I was so excited. I
majored in vocal music and made it into the top choir. However, I learned quickly that it was not
all it was cracked up to be. I would leave my house at 6:30 AM and not be home until 6:00 PM. That only gave me just a few short hours to do eight classes worth of homework, eat dinner, shower, and get ready for the next day. I just could not do it.
It was too hard on me so half way through my junior year I switched to the alternative school
I currently go to.
New Pathways. It is a really good choice for me and I will be starting Pierce college soon. I am
also excited for that.
I know I left out alot of details but then this would be so much longer. I'm sure things will come up very often that'll reflect on what happened in my life so far.
I'll keep blogging if you keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment