21.5.10

over and over again

I feel like the only thing on my mind is finding that someone. No matter how much of a front I put on to other people it really is all I think about. This has been one hard year for me. A whole year and a half and no one wants to date me??? It isn't like I am looking for someone but am I not datable?? I don't even know. The longer it has been the more I feel like I will not find someone worth it.
I don't want to be an old lady with 10 cats alone in an apartment. I don't want people to not notice when I die... Do you know what I mean?? Like anyone is actually reading this. I think I am the only one who actually reads my blog. It is pretty sad. And I have told many people many times to check out my blog.
God am I that much of a loser???

No comments:

Post a Comment